Product Alternatives: Advion Cockroach Gel Bait, Vendetta Plus Cockroach Gel
EPA Reg. No. 1021 – 2796
Active Ingredients: Clothianidin – 0.50% , Pyriproxyfen – 0.50%
Application rates will vary depending on the severity of the infestation and target species of cockroach. For light infestations of cockroaches, 1-3 grams of bait per 100 sq. ft. of treatment area. For heavy infestations of cockroaches, 6-12 grams of bait per 100 sq. ft. of treatment areas. Each bait point should equal about 0.25 to 0.50 grams of product. A spot approximately 3 mm or 1/8 inch in diameter equals 0.25 grams of product, while a spot approximately 6 mm or 1/4 inch in diameter equals 0.50 grams of product. To better facilitate bait consumption, distribute total bait amount into as many beads as possible.
To Apply Vendetta Nitro Cockroach Gel Bait:
- Remove the cap from the nozzle, touch the top to the surface to be treated, and push down on the plunger. Apply bait as spots in cracks and crevices. Recap the dispenser after treatment is completed.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not apply gel to areas that have been recently sprayed with insecticide, and do not spray insecticide over gel, as this reduces bait palatability.
- The bait will adhere to non-greasy or non-dusty surfaces.
- A visual inspection of bait placements is recommended 2 to 4 weeks after the initial treatment. Reapply when the bait is no longer visibly present, according to the level of infestation. Replace bait before it is completely consumed to keep roaches from returning.
Get rid of cockroaches fast! Vendetta Nitro Cockroach Gel Bait is formulated to be highly attractive and effective, even on the toughest, hard-to-kill German cockroach populations. Vendetta Nitro attracts bait averse and non-averse German cockroaches. Formulated with an insect growth regulator, NyGuard IGR, Vendetta Nitro reduces German cockroach populations by reducing reproduction.