Product Alternatives: Advion Ant Gel Bait, Maxforce Fleet Ant Bait
EPA Registration No.: 432-1506
Active Ingredient: Imidacloprid – .03%
Directions For Use:
To open the Maxforce Quantum Ant Bait Applicator, remove the cap and use a sharp knife or razor to make a cut through the applicator tip. Cut approximately 1/4 inch from the end of the closed applicator tip. Place bait in areas of known foraging activity, along foraging trails and into nest sites. Apply bait in small spots or beads on horizontal surfaces wherever possible, as bait will not adhere well to vertical surfaces.
- Indoors – apply at rates up to 2.0 grams per 100 sq. ft. of floor space. For example, apply (10) 0.2 gram bait placements (1/4 inch spots) in a 100 sq. ft. kitchen in the areas where ants are seen or foraging.
- Outdoors – apply spots or beads of bait up to 0.2 grams of bait per placement in areas where ant activity is observed.
- At the entrance to ant nests – inject up to 2.0 grams of bait directly into nest entrance.
- Along active foraging trails – apply 0.6 grams of bait per 10 linear feet of ant trail, distributing the bait in a number of spots or in a series of small beads (1/8 inch wide and 1-2 inches long) next to foraging trails.
- Do not apply Maxforce Quantum Ant Bait to areas where food/feed, food utensils or food processing surfaces may come into contact and become contaminated.
- Do not apply Maxforce Quantum Ant Bait to areas that are routinely washed such as cracks and crevices in tops of tables, food/feed preparation and prepared food holding surfaces as bait could be removed by the washing.
- Do not apply Maxforce Quantum Ant Bait to surfaces where the temperature exceeds 120-130°F because this could cause the bait to liquefy and lose effectiveness.
Examples include, but are not limited to, parts of stoves, ovens, grills, fume hoods, saunas, heat lamps, coffee urns, steam tables, toasters, fryers, dishwashers, and hot water pipes.
- Use good application practice to avoid movement of Maxforce Quantum Ant Bait to exposed surfaces used for food preparation.
- Product may stain textiles, clothing and porous surfaces.
Replace Cap After Each Use. Store In A Cool Dry Place That Is Inaccessible To Children And Animals.