Product Alternatives: Maxforce Quantum Ant Bait, Maxforce Fleet Ant Bait
EPA Registration 100-1498
Active Ingredient: Indoxacarb 0.05%
Directions For Use:
- Advion Ant Gel can be used indoors or outdoors applied as a crack and crevice or spot treatment in single and multifamily residential homes, institutional, commercial and industrial facilities (including schools, warehouses, apartments, supermarkets, restaurants, motels, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, offices, zoos, retail establishments, food handling/storage establishments), transportation equipment such as aircraft, trains, ships, boats, and buses, and other similar sites where ant infestations are a problem.
- Avoid applying Advion Ant Gel to surfaces recently treated with residual sprays.
- Surfaces treated with Advion Ant Gel should not be treated with residual sprays.
- Inspect applications periodically for consumption/activity and apply additional bait as needed.
- Do not apply to surfaces that food contacts.
- Do not allow open foods to contact gel material.
- Refillable Bait Stations: Advion Ant Gel may be used in commercially available refillable bait stations designed for interior and/or exterior or perimeter insect pest control. If the
refillable bait station is not equipped with a sticker to identify the contents, apply a sticker either on the interior or exterior of the device. For best results, position refillable bait stations near ant trails, nest sites, or where ants are known to actively forage. Regularly inspect each refillable bait stations and replace with Advion Ant Gel as needed for continual control of ants.
- Apply Advion Ant Gel as spots of gel or small lines of gel.
- Placements of spots or lines of Advion Ant Gel should be to
active foraging trails, nest sites, or to areas known to be active.
- Apply 0.1 to 1.0 gram spots of Advion Ant Gel or approximately 1/4” in diameter spots.
- Apply lines of Advion Ant Gel of approximately 1/8” wide and 2” long; up to 3” long for highly active foraging trails.
- Apply as many placements of Advion Ant Gel as possible to active foraging areas without disrupting the natural foraging behavior of ants.
- If Advion Ant Gel is used in refillable bait stations apply an amount of the Advion Ant Gel that does not exceed the capacity of the refillable bait station’s bait reservoir.
- Do not apply Advion Ant Gel to areas where food/feed, food utensils or food processing surfaces may come into contact and become contaminated.
- Do not apply Advion Ant Gel to areas that are routinely washed such as cracks and crevices in tops of tables, food/feed preparation and prepared food holding surfaces as bait could
be removed by the washing.
- Do not apply Advion Ant Gel to surfaces where the temperature exceeds 120-130°F because this could cause the bait to liquefy and lose effectiveness.
Examples include, but are not limited to, parts of stoves, ovens, grills, fume hoods, saunas, heat lamps, coffee urns, steam tables, toasters, fryers, dishwashers, and hot water pipes.
- Use good application practice to avoid movement of Advion Ant Gel to exposed surfaces used for food preparation.
Replace Cap After Each Use. Store In A Cool Dry Place That Is Inaccessible To Children And Animals.
The Shelf Life Of Any Product Is Largely Dependent Upon Storage Conditions. Ideal Storage Conditions Are Indoors With Minimal Temperature And Humidity Fluctuations. In These Conditions, Advion Ant Gel Bait Can Last Up To Five Years.
Advion Ant Bait Gel is an effective ant killer that is specially formulated to be highly attractive to all major species of ants, including sweet feeding ants, little black ants, carpenter ants, odorous house ants, pavement ants, and many others.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Washington, United States