316 marine grade stainless steel “arms” on a UV protected polycarbonate base.
The Bird Spider 360° comes pre-assembled and is easy to install and remove. Each unit comes standard with a glue-on base that can be glued down permanently to flat surfaces. There are several optional bases to secure the Bird Spider 360° including railing mounts and a removable sand bag base (sold separately).
Gluing down base: Apply a construction grade adhesive to the underside of the base, and apply to affected area. YOU MUST ASSURE ALL HOLES ARE SEALED TO PREVENT MOISTURE / WATER FROM ENTERING!
Screwing down base: This should be done whenever possible, using self tapping screws. Make sure you do not damage equipment (lights, A/C units, rooftops, etc.) when drilling or screwing!
Make sure ends of rods extend beyond edge of area to be covered.
Bird Spider 360° arm “tips” should overhang mounting surface by at least 2”.
- Ensure mounting surface is clean of bird feces and debris before installing any bird deterrent, including the Bird Spider 360°. Use a 10% bleach or ammonia solution to disinfect the area.
- Select the appropriate Bird Spider 360° (2’, 4’, 6’ or 8’) depending on the surface of coverage. It is important that the “tips” of the arms extend several inches over the outside surface(s).
- Stainless Steel arms must have room to spin and move with the air. Do not mount Bird Spider 360° in an area where the arms will be suppressed from movement or blocked by walls.
- Bird Spider 360° arm tips should be no more than 2-3” above mounting surface.
- If the Bird Spider 360° requires gluing for the installation, the PVC adapter must be used.
- If installing more than one Bird Spider 360° in a row, be sure that they are installed 6-8” from arm tip-to-arm tip (not base-to-base).
There are no reviews yet.