Perchloroethylene – Gray
- Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results, lightly roughen surface before use.
- Trim end of nozzle. Puncture inner seal. Ideal application temperature range is 50 to 90 °F (10 to 32 °C). However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from 40 to 180 °F (-40 to 82 °C) intermittently.
- Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
- Allow 24 hours for curing. Depending on materials and temperature, maximum strength may not be reached for 48 to 72 hours.
- For prolonged storage after opening, cover or plug the opening of the nozzle.
- Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents.
There are no reviews yet.