Product Alternatives: Cyzmic CS, Suspend SC
Active Ingredient: Deltamethrin 4.75%
Suspend Polyzone is intended to be mixed with water and applied with hand pressurized or power operated sprayers.
- Shake Suspend Polyzone well before measuring concentrate for dilution in water.
- Mix the appropriate amount of this product with water.
- Thoroughly shake, agitate or invert sprayer to insure proper suspension.
- If spraying is interrupted when using a backpack or hand-held sprayer, invert sprayer to re-suspend the dilution before starting to make applications.
- Diluted spray mixture can be stored overnight but agitate well before using.
- If spray screens are used, they should be 50 mesh or larger.
- 0.01%–0.25 fl. oz. (7.5 ml) per gallon
- 0.03%–0.75 fl. oz. (22.7 ml) per gallon
- 0.06%–1.50 fl. oz. (45.4 ml) per gallon
Treatments may be applied at 21-day intervals, or as necessary to maintain adequate control.
Apply as a coarse, low pressure (do not exceed 50 psi at nozzle tip) spot or crack and crevice spray to areas that these pests normally inhabit. Pay particular attention to dark corners of
rooms and closets; floor drains; cracks and crevices in walls; along and behind baseboards; beneath and behind sinks, stoves, refrigerators, and cabinets; around plumbing and other
utility installations; doors, windows and in attics and crawl spaces. Spot applications may be made to floor surfaces along baseboards and around air ducts. Let surfaces dry before allowing
people or pets to contact surfaces.
Where To Use:
Treat where pests have been seen or found or can find shelter.
How To Apply:
- Spot Applications
- Spray, Mist or Foam Crack and Crevice or Void Applications
- General Surface
- Foliar Applications