Product Alternatives: Ovi-Catch AGO Mosquito Trap
EPA Registration No.: N/A
Product Use Instructions:
- Place the screen disk in the bottom of the capture chamber.
- Peel protective white release paper from board to expose adhesive catch surface. Dispose of release paper in household Carefully form a cylinder with the black adhesive-coated board and slide it into the capture chamber with the adhesive side facing in. Install the capture chamber lid.
- Fill the planter with water 1-2 inches below the drain slots. Add a small handful of locally sourced organic material like leaves, grass, hay…. The decomposing organic material will aid mosquito attraction.
- Once the lower planter is filled to the proper level and the organic material is added install Ovi-Planter upper bowl on to the lower planter and place in desired location.
- Place trap in places of the property in an area cool, shaded, moist, and out of the wind. Aim to place the black strap in a contrasting environment.
- 2-4 Ovi-Planters traps should be placed on an average sized property.
- If possible, prepare the mixture of water plus organic material a few days in advance. This will allow the smell to build and be more effective when first placed.