Product Alternatives: Inzecto Mosquito Trap
EPA Registration No.: N/A
Product Use Instructions:
- Fill the 5-gallon container with 2.5 gallons of tap water, just below the drainage slits.
- Add about a handful of organic matter, preferably hay, to the water.
- Put the lid on the 5-gallon container.
- Place the screen on the bottom of the capture chamber.
- Separate the glue board pair. Install the glue board to the capture chamber’s interior, sticky side facing inside.
- Screw on the chamber lid.
- Position the capture chamber with the screw-on lid on top, by snapping into the lid.
- Set the trap in the backyard of the property in an area cool, shaded, moist, and out of the wind. Aim to place the black strap in a contrasting environment.