Product Alternatives: ULD BP-100, ULD BP-300
EPA Registration No.: 1021-1785
Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins – 5.0%, Piperonyl Butoxide – 25%
1 fl. oz. – 3 fl. oz. of Riptide Waterbased ULV to 1 gallon of water (refer to label for specific mixture rates according to pest). Mix well. 1 gallon of mixed spray will cover approximately 1,000 sq. ft.
64 fl. oz. (1/2 Gallon) of Riptide Waterbased ULV to 55 gallons of water. When filling tank, partially fill the system reservoir tank with water, add concentrate, and then fill the rest of the tank with water.
Methods of Application:
- Automatic misting systems
- Conventional mechanical foggers
- Hand-held mechanical foggers
- Compressed air sprayers
- Broadcast surface treatments
- Crack and crevice treatments
- Do not contaminate food or feedstuffs.
- Not for indoor residential use.
- Remove or cover exposed food and drinking water before application.
- Remove or cover dishes, utensils, food processing equipment, and food preparations surfaces, or wash them before use.
- Remove pets and birds and cover fish aquariums before spraying. Avoid exposing reptiles to this product.
- Do not enter or allow others to enter until vapors, mists, and aerosols have dispersed, and the treated area has been thoroughly ventilated.
- Except when applying to livestock, do not enter or allow others to enter treated area until sprays have dried.