Product Alternatives: Precor 2000 Plus Premise Spray, PT Alpine Flea And Bed Bug
Active Ingredients: MGK 264 1.6%, Phenothrin 0.4% and Pyriproxyfen 0.1%
EPA Registration # 1021-2580
Directions For Use:
- Shake Well Before Each Use
- Hold can 2 or 3 feet from surfaces to be treated. Turn can upside down and point valve toward surface to be sprayed. Be sure to apply uniformly using a sweeping motion to carpets, rugs, flooring, floors, drapes and all surfaces of upholstered furniture including under cushions. Avoid over wetting furniture and carpeting. A fine mist or spray applied uniformly is all that is necessary to kill fleas and ticks. Be sure to treat pet bedding, as this is a primary hiding place for fleas, ticks and their eggs. No need to remove pet bedding after treatment. DO NOT TREAT PESTS!
Storage: Store In A Cool Dry Place. Avoid Excess Heat.
- Do not use in aircraft cabins
- Do not apply directly to animals
- Do not apply when food, feed and/or drinking water is present
- Do not allow adults, children or pets to enter the treated area until the spray has dried
- Do not apply in a way that will contact adults, children or pets either directly or through drift
Get rid of fleas and ticks fast! Nyguard Plus Flea and Tick Premise Spray is a no-nonsense, fast-acting, long-lasting flea and tick control aerosol that features a unique no-drip application and has the added bonus of eliminating pet odors, including urine. This product is for indoor use only and can be used on carpets, furniture, and flooring. This formula is effective against fleas (in all stages), ticks, and other pests.
There are no reviews yet.