Product Alternatives: Maxforce FC Magnum Roach Killer Bait, Alpine Cockroach Gel Bait Rotation 2
EPA Registration No.: 432-1531
Active Ingredient: Clothianidin – 1%
Place bait into cracks and crevices or openings leading into voids, or make spot applications near harborages, aggregation, foraging / feeding areas. Examples of locations for bait placement include: between different elements of construction; the hollow spaces in floors, walls, ceilings, or in equipment legs and bases; cracks and crevices around pipes, doors or windows, refrigerators, stoves, water heaters, dishwashers, and other equipment; behind or under baseboards, cupboards, cabinets, countertops, sinks; and, wherever cockroaches may be found hiding. Numerous smaller placements will provide faster control than fewer larger spots, especially for German cockroach control.
Application rate is dependent on level of infestation and species to be controlled. Apply gel as round spots or thin beads into cracks and crevices or as a spot treatment.
- For use in maintenance programs where regular [monthly, quarterly] applications are made for continuous control of cockroach populations, use 0.75 grams of bait per square yard.
- For light to moderate infestations (or for retreatments), use up to 1.5 grams of bait per square yard.
- To clean out severe or heavy infestations, use up to 3.0 grams of bait per square yard.
Approximate weight per spot diameter Approximate weight per bead length
0.1 gram = Pea size spot 0.25 gram = 1.5 inch bead
1.0 gram = Dime size spot 0.5 gram = 3.0 inch bead
1.5 gram = Quarter size spot 1.0 gram = 6 inch bead
- Keep gel away from foods and food contact or preparation surfaces.
- Do not apply to areas where food/feed, utensils, or processing surfaces may become contaminated.
- USE ONLY IN AREAS NOT EASILY ACCESSIBLE TO CHILDREN, PETS, AND OTHER NON-TARGET ORGANISMS.
Replace Cap After Each Use. Store In A Cool Dry Place That Is Inaccessible To Children And Animals.
Maxforce Impact Roach Gel Bait delivers a matrix roaches can’t get enough of. This matrix is one that’s scientifically designed to combat aversion and prevent bait resistance. It gives you the flexibility and power to kill both normal and bait-averse strains of roaches.