Product Alternatives: Cyonara 9.7, Cyzmic CS
EPA REGISTRATION NO. 61282-WI-1
Demand CS is a repellant, meaning it will repel pests
Active Ingredient: Lambda-Cyhalothrin…………9.7%
Directions For Use: Indoor and Outdoor
All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack-and crevice treatments only, except for the following permitted uses:
1. Treatment to soil or vegetation around structures.
2. Applications to lawns, turf, and other vegetation.
3. Applications to building foundations, up to a maximum height of 3 feet above grade.
4. Applications to underside of eaves, soffits, doors, or windows permanently protected from rainfall by a covering, overhang, awning, or other structure.
5. Applications around potential pest entry points into buildings, when limited to a surface band not to exceed one
inch in width.
6. Applications made through the use of a coarse, low-pressure spray to only those portions of surfaces that are directly above bare soil, lawn, turf, mulch or other vegetation, as
listed on this label, and not over an impervious surface, drainage or other condition that could result in runoff into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters, or surface waters, in
order to control occasional invaders or aggregating pests.
• Do not water the treated area to the point of run-off.
• Do not make applications during rain.
• Do not apply directly to sewers or drains, or to any area like a
gutter where drainage to sewers, storm drains, water bodies,
or aquatic habitat can occur, except as directed by label.
For use as a surface, crack-and-crevice, or spot treatment in, on, and around buildings and structures and their immediate surroundings, and on modes of transport.
For indoor applications, retreat at 21-day intervals or as necessary to maintain control.
Demand CS Insecticide is intended for dilution with water for application using hand-held or power-operated application equipment as a coarse spray for crack-and-crevice or spot and
surface treatments. Application equipment that delivers low volume treatments, such as the Micro-Injector® or Actisol® applicator, may also be used to make crack-and-crevice or spot
and surface treatments. Fill applicator tank with the desired volume of water and add Demand CS Insecticide. Close and shake before use in order to ensure proper mixing. Shake or
re-agitate applicator tank before use if application is interrupted. Mix only amount required. A surface treatment of Demand CS Insecticide may be applied by using a paintbrush or
other porous applicator attached to a handle.
1.For cockroaches, the recommended rate for maintenance
treatments is 0.015% and for clean-out treatments is 0.03%.
For control of SEVERE infestations, use 0.06% rate.
2. For outdoor use only and use 0.03% rate.
3. For control of LIGHT beetle infestations, use 0.03% rate.
4. For residual control, use 0.06% rate.
5.Rates for flies may be increased to 0.06% when environmental
conditions are severe and/or populations are high.
6. For clean-out/severe infestations, use 0.06% rate
Demand CS Insecticide is made with iCAP technology and offers up to 90 days of pest control of over 30 pests! You can use Demand CS indoors and outdoors.
There are no reviews yet.