Product Alternatives: Crossfire Aerosol, PT Alpine Flea And Bed Bug
Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 0.05% MGK 264 1% Phenothrin 0.4%
EPA Registration # 1021-2569
Directions For Use:
- Shake Well Before Each Use
- Hold container upright with nozzle pointed away from you. Press valve and spray from a distance of 8-10 inches. Spray each square foot for 5 seconds or until damp. Use the convenient applicator for crack and crevice treatment.
To kill bed bugs and their eggs: For best results, vacuuming surfaces is recommended prior to treatment. Spray bed bugs and eggs directly wherever possible. Spray surfaces thoroughly, paying special attention to areas where bed bugs and their eggs hide or harbor, such as in and around non-food areas including on and around baseboards, floorboards, millwork, bed frames, headboards, wall hangings, non-upholstered furniture, door and window frames, walls, closets, window treatments, beneath floor coverings, as well as other non-washable items that may come in contact with bed bugs such as luggage, shoes and backpacks. If treating a pet’s living environment, spray on and around pet beds, pet bedding, floors, pet sleeping areas and furnishings. Pet bedding must be washed before reuse. Do not spray product directly on pets. Allow treated surfaces to dry completely prior to being contacted by people or pets.
Mattress, Carpet and Upholstered Furniture Applications: Crossfire Bed Bug Aerosol can be directly applied to mattresses and box springs. Infested bed linens must not be treated. These must be removed, tightly sealed in a plastic bag, laundered and dried at high temperatures prior to reuse. Vacuuming surfaces prior to treatment is highly recommended. Spray Crossfire Bed Bug Aerosol directly to mattress surface, paying special attention to seams, folds, tufts and edges, as well as bed frames and box springs where bed bugs harbor. Clean linen must be put on bed prior to reuse.
For use on upholstered furniture, apply product directly to seams, folds, tufts and edges ONLY. Do not apply to surfaces that may have direct contact with people or pets. Allow treated areas to dry thoroughly prior to being contacted by people or pets.
When treating carpets, floor coverings or rugs, spray on and around baseboards, floorboards and along edges of carpeting. Apply enough product to get spray coverage to the bottom of the carpet and pad where bed bugs may be hiding. Spray under rugs.
- This product is not for use on humans or animals.
- In hospitals and nursing homes, remove patients from immediate area to be treated. Allow surfaces to dry before reoccupying.
- Do not use in commercial food/feed processing, preparation, food/feed storage observing areas.
- In the home, all food/feed processing surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment, or thoroughly washed before use. Exposed food/feed should becovered or removed.
- Remove pets, birds and cover fish aquariums before spraying.
- Do not apply to furniture or upholstery where prolonged contact with humans will occur.
- Do not apply to bed linens or other materials that come in direct contact with occupants of the bed.